Dads Behaving Dadly Project: Chronicling the Fatherhood Revolution
Welcome to the Dads Behaving Dadly Project! The project’s mission is to write a book which chronicles the real lives of active, engaged fathers in the United States, Canada, England and Australia.
We believe it’s time to not only acknowledge all the good dads and great things they do for their families and community, but to also give dads an opportunity to let their voices be heard.
The major content for the book will consist of stories from dads like you. With your contribution and those of other dads, Dads Behaving Dadly hopes to accomplish the following:
- Rebrand the image of fatherhood by highlighting all that is good about dads.
- Provide good role models for other dads to follow.
- Help the public recognize and appreciate fatherhood.
- Acknowledge the benefits of a dad’s presence in a child’s life and respective communities.
- Validate a father’s contribution to parenting.
If you agree with the mission and goals of this project, we invite you to turn to the Submission Guidelines Page and follow the instructions on how to submit your story. DEADLINE IS AUGUST 31, 2013.
Also, please take a moment to read more about us on the About The Editors Page to find out more about our other efforts at advocacy for fatherhood.
We look forward to reading your story.
Hogan Hilling and Al Watts, Editors
Dads Behaving Dadly: Chronicles of the Fatherhood Revolution